Meet the Eep's


Out of frustration with a fleece monster design I drafted up, I could not get it sewn up the way I had imagined.... then had a mini craft mental breakdown... the Eep was born! I had forgot I had a huge box of fake furs so I decided to play around with it and some fabric, then fell madly in love with this new monster design!

I did a mini shop update with these guys in it yesterday and sold out, but I plan to make more for sure after the craft show next month and will try to get a couple more in the shop before then (waiting on my fur order to arrive next week).

If you would like to get quicker shop updates and just daily adventures, please follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/milkyrobot

These little guys come in two sizes: Mini and Large. Each Eep features high quality fake fur and 100% cotton fabric. They adorn my signature flower eyes just like my amigurumi monsters as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment