Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More Craft Show Prep

I've been prepping for the show next month like crazy! Today I worked on getting my price tag markers made. These are from wood disks, clothes pins and chalk board paint! I glued down the disks on the clothes pins and then did 3-4 coats of chalk board paint on them, easy.



Also finished my little earring studs! I have a limited quantity of these, thought I had more studs on hand but didn't, boo. It's ok though, these turned out cute!



I still have to finish up about 6 more monsters on my sewing desk and measure out the dog collars I have in my crate. Will be working on coptic bound journals this week and still need to get my zine's copied. Getting things done and I think I will be really prepared by the craft show on March 23rd!
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment