Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who has helped out with my Indiegogo campaign! It is now 100% complete and the last 4 packages are headed out the door! I can't thank you enough for all your love and support, as well as patience! I took way longer than I had planned to get everything done so I appreciate each and one of you for being so incredibly patient and sweet to me. I had a blast working on all these plush!


Here is the new design that you will be seeing this year! He is very similar to one I rolled out a while back, but his facial features have been slightly altered as well as my pattern. Can't wait to start making more for the shop now, I have several sketched out and ready to be worked up!

His limbs are fully posable and bendy. He's perfect to take with you out and about for pictures or just some cheering up!


Also, I have some fun news! I will be vending at the Hissyfits Hullabaloo next month on the 23rd! If your in the Phoenix area, come down and check us out! I will post more info later this month when I get times and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment