I've been dyeing up a storm lately and have gotten into the Halloween spirits already. This past week I added two new Halloween themed yarns to the shop, Spooky Pumpkin and Witchy! Both of these are in DK right now but I can dye up fingering weight as a made to order option. These yarns would be perfect in a shawl for October! Another colorway that has been doing well is Pink Ochre, I'm sold out of both DK and fingering weight but will be adding more to the shop soon, this can also be a made to order if you are interested!



I am test knitting up Pink Ochre in DK right now. The pattern I'm using is The Age of Brass and Steam shawl and so far I'm loving it! If Spooky Pumpkin stays in the shop for a while I may snatch it up for a shawl as well haha! Very simple pattern, perfect for knitting in front of the tv with. I'm totally in love with this colorway, the mustards and pinks... ahhh!


One of my test dyes I did turned out super neat! I normally only kettle dye my yarns and fibers, but I wanted to try out hand painting. While this test didn't turn out how I wanted, it did turn out pretty neat! I was aiming for black and white stripes but the black dye I have broke and the tans popped up. It now reminds me of tiger stripes, it's in the shop right now in DK.



No comments:

Post a Comment