Making some progress on my Great Divide Shawl for the KAL. Only 5 inches more to go before I can start the ending part of the shawl. Today some new yarn came in the mail for my next shawl too, I'm going to do the same shawl but in DK weight this time. Along with that yarn I got a tiny Madelinetosh Unicorn Tail in Neon Peach for some socks (toes and heels).
A couple weeks ago... who am I kidding, months ago! I made this severed head monster prototype and finally got around to finishing him. There is something missing still from this piece and I'm thinking of adding some blood drips with yarn under the neck area... maybe!