3 Month Yarn Club

The 3 month Yarn Club is finally here! 

I will be opening up subscriptions on Sunday, February 1st and they will stay open until the 10th. Each month you will receive a secret and new colorway for 3 months and they will ship out the last week of each month. If you follow me on Instagram or have joined my group on Ravelry, I will be posting a sneak peek of the yarn every month before they ship.

You will have the option to choose what weight you would like your subscription to be. I will have the following options:
  • Sock - 75% superwash merino 25% nylon - 462 yds / 100 g
  • DK - 100% superwash merino - 246 yds / 100 g
  • Worsted - 100% superwash merino - 220 yds / 100 g
Here is a sneak peek of the March colorway! These will be shipping out the last week of February, look for the listings in the shop on the 1st!


No comments:

Post a Comment