Yarn in my Coffee - Episode 1: Pilot... with lots of fidgets!


The very first episode! I have fallen obsessed in love with knitting podcasts, so naturally I had to try my own hand at it. I have also started a new Ravelry group for the podcast, so be sure to join and join in the discussions!

Sorry for the sound quality! I will try to get that fixed by next week, hopefully better recording quality to!


SHOW NOTES


Work in Progress

Dustland Hat by Stephen West
Yarn: Cascade 220 Worsted but dyed in my "Meteorite" semi-solid colorway
Bag: Milky Robot
Stitch Markers: Little Monkey Stitch & Spin

Vanilla Socks (no pattern)
Yarn: Spun Right Round 80/20 sock weight in "Exploder"
Bag: Milky Robot
Stitch Marker: Sweet and Savory Trinkets

Finished Objects

Topography by Melissa Stajda
Yarn: Spun Right Round Squish DK in "Sugar Daddy"

Great Divide Shawl by Michelle Brown
Yarn: 
-Malabrigo Silky Merino DK in "Lettuce"
-Madelinetosh Merino DK in "Cosmic Wonder Dust"
-Knit Picks Pallete in "Aurora Heather" (two strands held together)

Spinning

Forgot to show spinning, will do next week!

Stash Enhancement

Republic of Wool Twist Sock in Julep

Other Mentions

... lots of fidgets! If there is something I mentioned and forgot to note, please leave a comment!


2 comments: