Moon Love + My Routine

Selenophile - One who loves the moon
The past year, the moon has been one of the main focuses in my life (as well as stone medicine and folk herbalism). I follow the lunar cycles and try my best to interact with the moon daily, even if it just means gazing at the sky late at night. I've started a self-paced course with the awesome KV over at Aquarius Nation, it's called The Way of the Moon Journey, and I love it! I've been learning how the moon interacts with my astro chart as it enters my moons houses, how to create astro charts, and what to expect through the year based off my research. I'm still in the early stages of research but it has become a daily routine for me that I look forward to each day. Once I get about 3 months worth of research, the mapping will begin to show a pattern as the moon wanes and waxes.


I've noticed that I have a routine started, finally. I've wanted to get into a routine for a long time, but never stick with one. Every morning, I pull out my research journal, fill in my info for the day and chart it that night. I also pull an tarot or oracle card for the day and note it in the research journal. Along with this research journal, I've also been keeping a good habit of using my FiloFax A5 planner each morning (Sundays are when I set up my week ahead). I'll go to my weekly spread and list my tasks or idea's for the day but I'm still trying to find ways to use this planner more!


I did order a second FiloFax planner in the Personal size (was my Mothers Day gift from my husband) and I plan to use it for all my personal stuff: journaling, moon research, plant profiles, as well as my stone and crystal profiles. So I hope to incorporate this new planner into my daily routine as well (my filler paper is out for delivery today, so I can finally actually start using it, yay!). Once I fill up my moon research journal, I will move it into this planner for my daily research.

Are any of my readers moon freaks like me? What about stones and plants?

No comments:

Post a Comment