The reason I've been so quiet... we bought a house!

Some of you may have noticed I have been fairly quiet on social media, for sure with knitting at least! There is a big reason for that.... we bought a house! I have been super busy with finishing up custom yarn orders, the Yarn Club and other work stuff. I'm hoping to get all that finished up this weekend and maybe next week, so I can then focus solely on packing and purging. This move is a new huge chapter in life for our little family. I have lots of new plans, projects and idea's for this summer after we are settled.

We close on or before the 29th of this month and our apartment lease is up at the end of June, so lots of time to get things done. We plan to purge a LOT! From craft stuff to junk, I may even do a destash sale with my extra yarn, fabric and craft notions... so keep an eye out for that if I do this!

Can't wait to move and start putting our roots down! Here are some pics of the house (the furniture is all staged, not ours haha).





3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great reason to be quiet. Buying a new house is a really big deal, so it’s understandable that you want to keep that news under wraps until with find one that suits you the best. Well, it’s good to know that you found one that’s considerably a great deal. The house looks lovely, Jess!

    Winfred Herrington @ Sold Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you were able to close a deal on a new house, while having the right lead time to prepare for the move. I'm sure the months of May and June were really exciting for you. I hope that it was very enlightening as well. Good day!

    Elton Rousseau @ Hancock Lettings and Estate Agents

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable house! I love everything about it from your pictures. The outside is earthy and the backyard has all those wonderful flowers. I am sure that you are going to enjoy spending time there. The blue and brown colors on the inside go great together and make the space feel peaceful. Congratulations on finding and buying your new home!

    ReplyDelete