WestKnits 2015 KAL + FO!

I was supposed to record the next episode of Yarn in my Coffee but I got hit with a bad head cold this week, so no video this week. I'll share what I'm working on anyways!

Yesterday I finally finished my Exploration Station shawl by Stephen West!!! So excited and I love it to pieces! I finished it and blocked it yesterday, took me nearly all day to bind off on it but it was so worth it. I finally have a shawl that drapes over me perfectly!


Since I hit my goal of finishing the Exploration Station I started the new West Knits 2015 KAL last night! I signed up a couple weeks ago and have been so excited to start! I need to run up to the LYS today to pick up better needles but I couldn't wait to cast it on.

The yarn I'm using isn't super contrast but I love it! It's subtle, yet contrast.

  • Color A - Milky Robot in "Buddha"
  • Color B - Blue Moon Fiber Arts in "A Speck of Autumn"
  • Color C - Madelinetosh in "Neon Peach"



7 comments:

  1. Which programming language should I learn first to program robots?
    DIY circuit board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    protecting electronics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    High Voltage EPROM Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information and great post.  I like the website, and am sure to keep returning.
    Phantom 3 battery pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice blog and it's really very awesome and i must appreciate it.
    Photography Drones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the aerial video service.
    aerial photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is a drone in terms of millitary equipment?.?
    drone cases

    ReplyDelete