Monster Heads + Patterns

Well, a random monster popped up this week out of no where, totally unplanned. I found a finished aqua colored head in my yarn bag... and he just needed a body! Gemma Citrine, the mermaid monster, was born. I actually finished him up last night but I still need to do a mini photo shoot with him today before I officially introduce him and what inspiration I gathered for this guy.


Today I will be busy bringing some other monsters to life and I hope to start the pieces for a new one from my sketchbook. I found the perfect yarn for a monster I sketched out last year and I'm excited to get hime going! I think I will have a fun photo shoot with these guys next week!

In the pile are pieces for the Siamese Zombie monster, High Moon monster, and Gemme Citrine before I put him together. And yes, I usually call all my monsters "he" but I see them all as gender neutral, sometimes I refer to the same monster as both he/she in different posts.


A couple people have reached out this week for a blog "interview" from me, I love doing these! To request either an "interview" or feature on your blog, please email me direct here: milkyrobot@gmail.com

I have had a couple pattern sales pop up this week in my Ravelry shop and thought I would mention here which patterns I have a available right now and their links! Sometimes I close up sales for a bit and sometimes I keep the patterns open to buy, right now I have these in the shop for a limited time, not sure when they will be closed again... could be tomorrow, could be next month.

** As a reminder, my patterns are for personal use and gifts only, you may not sell the finished monster. It is stated in all my patterns and in the descriptions on each pattern sale page.

→ Mermaid Monster

→ Ice Cream Monster
→ Basic Monster

1 comment:

  1. موضوع جميل عن الانسان الالى او الروبوت ... شكراً لكم وبالتوفيق

    ReplyDelete